Nov 5, 2011

My Fashion Blog

        Hello everyone (no one at the moment...lol)! My name is Isabelle, I am 15 and I absolutely LOVE fashion. I'm also bored to death, so I decided to create a blog about my favorite hobby. Some ways that I practice my fashionista skills are going shopping and trying on practically everything, and putting together outfits on Polyvore, which is an awesome fashion website where you can "ask, shop, and CREATE"(I recommend it to everyone who loves fashion and/or shopping).
       I am still trying to figure out what exactly I am going to do on this blog...Please give me ideas if you have any! I think I will try to post all of my creations from Polyvore on my blog. 
      I guess that's all that I have to say for now...BTYL (blog to ya later) -Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment